Contact me at lucyvictoriabrown@gmail.com because I'm always up for a natter about anything. Well, mostly.

Thursday 22 January 2015

Available Online Now: Writing Westgate

Some of you may remember that I took part in an event at the Wakefield Lit Fest in September which was the result of several sessions with a group of local writers as we explored the new Wakefield Westgate station. My retrospective on the event can be found here.

Now the work has been published online and looks quite nifty, if I do say so myself. So, please, take a look at the pieces there by Steve, Nigel, Gregg, Daniel, Jimmy and Stefan and, if you're inclined, have a read of my pieces 'Ticket Machine' and 'Platform 1'. For a bonus, the picture of me that accompanies them is from when I still had long hair and has me almost smiling. Now that took some doing, as the photographer commented at the time. Seriously, though, they're all worth a read so consider taking a look.

1 comment:

Tropentag said...

I really appreciate your post