- 'Zadok the Priest'
- 'William Tell: Overture'
- 'Overture - Austerity Britain' from Betty Blue Eyes
- 'Overture' from Gypsy
- 'Overture' from Mack and Mabel
- 'Overture' from Mame
- 'In the Mood' by Glenn Miller
- 'American Patrol' by Glenn Miller
- 'Arrival' by ABBA
- 'The Carousel Waltz' from Carousel
- 'The March of the Siamese Children' from The King and I
- 'Come Follow the Band' from Barnum
- 'A Lot of Livin' To Do' from Bye Bye Birdie
- 'Ever After' from Into the Woods
- 'Impossible' from Cinderella
- 'A Parade in Town' from Anyone Can Whistle
- 'Join the Circus' from Barnum
- 'Lionheart' by Betty Blue Eyes
- 'You Can't Stop the Beat' from Hairspray
- 'Big Time' from Mack and Mabel
- 'Something's Gotta Give' by Ella Fitzgerald
- 'I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do' from Mamma Mia
- 'Come So Far (Got So Far to Go)' from Hairspray
My love of musical theatre really comes out there, doesn't it? Demonstrates why the usual music played in gyms has been driving me mad over the last few sessions.
At the moment I'm still trying to get into a routine. Five kilometres on the bike, with increasing effort levels' is taking me about twenty minutes. The rest of the playlist will be taken up with a spell on the cross trainer and resistance training. I have to endure the gym's own music while I'm on the rower because my iPod falls out of my pocket. As for the treadmill...no, thanks. I tend to have lapses in concentration so imagine a whoosh, thud and a yelp and you've got a decent picture of what would happen to me on there.