Contact me at lucyvictoriabrown@gmail.com because I'm always up for a natter about anything. Well, mostly.

Friday, 1 January 2016

Collected Book Reviews 2015

Every year this list seems to get smaller and every year I wish I'd read more. Alas, 2015 is no exception. Here are the books I managed to read this year.

Dead to Me by Cath Staincliffe

Felix Holt: the Radical by George Eliot

The Lazy Tour of Two Idle Apprentices by Wilkie Collins and Charles Dickens

A Medal for Murder by Frances Brody

Four Stories by Alan Bennett

The Middlesteins by Jami Attenberg

The Warden by Anthony Trollope

Call the Midwife by Jennifer Worth

The Dead Duke, His Secret Wife and the Missing Corpse by Piu Marie Eatwell

Inseparable: Desire Between Women in Literature by Emma Donoghue

The Paying Guests by Sarah Waters

Rubyfruit Jungle by Rita Mae Brown

Sylvia's Lovers by Elizabeth Gaskell

Murder in the Afternoon by Frances Brody

Hild by Nicola Griffith

800 Years of Women's Letters ed. Olga Kenyon

Here Be Dragons by Stella Gibbons

The Accidental Mother by Rowan Coleman

Murder on a Summer's Day by Frances Brody

The Secret Diaries of Miss Anne Lister ed. Helena Whitbread

The Echoing Grove by Rosamond Lehmann

Brick Mother by S.J. Bradley

Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen

The Incredulity of Father Brown by G.K. Chesterton

The Comedienne by V.G. Lee

2 comments:

MICHAEL GARD said...

KREDITNO PODUZEĆE ZA FINANCIJSKO PLANIRANJE TREBATE LI FINANCIJSKU POMOĆ? JESTE LI U FINANCIJSKOJ KRIZI ILI SU VAM POTREBNA SREDSTVA ZA POKRETANJE VLASTITOG POSLA? TREBATE LI SREDSTVA KAKO BISTE PODMIRILI DUG ILI ISPLATILI RAČUNE ILI POKRENULI DOBAR BIZNIS? IMATE LI NIZAK KREDITNI REZULTAT I TEŠKO VAM JE DOBITI KAPITALNE USLUGE OD LOKALNIH BANAKA I DRUGIH FINANCIJSKIH INSTITUTA? EVO VAŠE ŠANSE DA DOBIJETE FINANCIJSKE USLUGE OD NAŠE TVRTKE. NUDIMO SLJEDEĆE FINANCIJE POJEDINCIMA- *KOMERCIJALNE FINANCIJE *OSOBNE FINANCIJE *POSLOVNE FINANCIJE *POSLOVNE FINANCIJE *POSLOVNE FINANCIJE I MNOGO VIŠE: ZA VIŠE DETALJA. KONTAKTIRAJTE ME PUTEM. E-MAIL Pošaljite nam e-poštu: smartloanfunds@gmail.com Svi tražitelji gotovine trebali bi nas kontaktirati Whats App +385915608706

Andreas Weber said...

I’m from West Texas, and I was among a few others victim who lost hard earned money to a Forex Scam, I had invested in a broker firm to the extent that I could not afford it because this broker firm kept demanding more money whenever it is time to withdraw profits. I was lucky to have detected the foul play on time, unfortunately I had already lost $931,795 worth of Bitcoin, Ethereum to this broker firm.
After going to the authorities with no progress whatsoever, my lawyer directed me to a recovery agent who took over my case discreetly and began to trace and follow where the money has been laundered to, fortunately for me, this recovery team was able to trace and recover a huge chunk of my money, through blockchain technology. I was very pleased with how they handled my case and helped me gained my confidence back. Their contact information is Morphohack@CyberServices.Com